Thursday, May 14, 2009

-Dressage in Jeans, Post Uno

Funder has yelled at me, so here is my post! Hehee. :)

I actually HAVE been working out. The initial two weeks was hard, but now I've gotten into that addictive mode where I'll kneel down on the floor to grab something and I'll want to do a push up. I ran a mile and a half with my brother yesterday, and we had a nice (exhausting) sprint at the end of it.

I know Andrea is busy as hell (Don't know about you Funder!), and my mom saw these 'ten minute trainer' workout videos and ordered them a while back. They are made by one of my favorite workout guys, Tony Horton, and they give you five ten-minute workout videos. They are AWESOME if you don't have a lot of time, and if you do... then you just do more then one. If anyone wants them, I have the ability to get them to you at a... 100 percent-off discount. hahaaa. <3 Tony Horton also makes Power 90 AND my all-time favorite, P90X (which is an extreme workout... noted by the 'x' lol). Why do I sound like an infomercial? Either way, I've tried a lot of workout videos, and these are my favorites. :D

At the moment, I try to get in three runs a week, and a workout video or two every night. It's been going pretty well... I'm so excited to be fit, guys! Between that and lifting 50-pound boxes all night at the warehouse, I think my upper body is in the best shape it's EVER been in... because I am a ridiculously weak person if I'm not working out. lol ;)

Happy work outs!!!

(I think Active Trainer has a calendar we can use, I just can't get it to embed in the blog. BUT, it tracks a lot of neat things... like the fitness calendar Cool Running has, Funder!)